Clarinets, Flutes, Saxophones, Classical Recorders,
Allen Price is a Wood Wind, Multi –Instrumentalist, Music Educator, and Concert Piano Tuner Technician
Currently living in Center City Philadelphia.
Retired from government service. Now is a Self employed free lance performance artist.
American Federation of Musicians, local 9-535
The Theater Musicians Association
The Boston Musicians Association
The National Association of Pastoral Musicians
National Association of Gospel Choirs
The Clef Club Of Jazz, and Performing Arts….. (Philadelphia)
Retired; US Military Musicians Association, and International Military Musicians Assoc..
The Heidelberg Band Alumni Association
- Wood Winds Faculty at The Clef Club of Jazz and Performing Arts of Philadelphia
- Wood Winds Faculty for The Music and Arts Corp.
Free Lance, and Self Employment;
- Professional Worship Musician
Ecumenical, Interdenominational, Liturgical,/ Pastoral
- Professional Substitute, and Utility Reed Player
- Professional Theater, and Show Band Pit Musician
- The Ambassador Music Service
Live Music Support for Corporate Subscription.
Functions and beyond.
- Concert Piano Tuner Technician in CenterCityPhiladelphia
General education and experience
College and Conservatory Education;
- Classical Performance …………(Clarinet and Flute)
- Music Education …….7 years experience in the schools. K-12… Two years
experience in administration
- Jazz, and Popular American Music
Performance, Composition , Arranging , Improvisation, and Ethnomusicology
(Saxophone and Flute majors)
- US Navy School of Music……(basic thru band master courses)
- Piano Technology, applied acoustics, and acoustic engineering….
.certified piano tuner technician…..30 years experience
- 30 years Of private studio teaching…..ages 5 thru 92 years old.
- O.C.S. , commission with federal recognition
- Army Master Fitness Trainer/ Certified Personal Trainer
Some highlights of fulltime professional performance work;
US Army Special Bands, US Diplomatic Corp., US State Department
The Bangor Symphony Orchestra…
(second Clarinet under Werner Torkanowski)
Roswell Rudd………”Modern Jazz” award winning, international Jazz Trombone recording artist (Composer and Ethnomusicologist)
Barnum and Bailey Ice Shows………………1rst, and 2nd Reed Book..(union pit)
The Maine State Theater at Lakewood Skowhegan
Salaried Professional Union Theater Pit
The Rustic Overtones …………..(Contemporary Rock Originals)………..
Green Memorial, AMEZ Church, Ensemble of Praise
Recording, and Live